our very own l.a. eco-villager melba thorn was interviewed last week on the tavis smiley show promoting her delicious vegan chocolates in time for mother’s day. click here to check out the interview. great job, melba!
- garden dreams of kale twitpic.com/bob138 5 months ago
- yuki's garden is looking good twitpic.com/bj4ffe 6 months ago
- RT @rootsimple: Feijoa Fever bit.ly/Ugo9RG 9 months ago
- Rain Garden Talk this Friday at LAEV wp.me/ppgyR-IJ 9 months ago
- Bike Wash at LAEV Next Saturday! wp.me/ppgyR-IE 9 months ago
garden on Healing an Inner-City Neighbor… Supertech Ecovillage… on 2/23/13 walk through laev gard… maintenace for hcg i… on Save Arcadia’s Oak … The Middle Brick Roa… on Large Apartment available in L… Cedric on Loan Your Dollars for Local Ec…
Tagsart article Arturo Aranda bees bicycle bicycles bike lane bike_lane Bimini Slough Boyle Heights Bresee Foundation City Repair community crime facilitation food foodcoop foodlobby fundraising garden gardening greywater intersection repair Jimmy Lizama Joe Linton LADOT LAUSD lock Lois Arkin Long Beach Los Angeles River Mark Lakeman Maybe Fridays Meetings mural nonprofit consulting parking participation photography Rock the Boat Ron Milam sharrow theft video workshop