our friend Rachel just took these pictures last week near Oaxaca (Mexico), and she shared them with us while staying at the Eco Village on her way to Portland. this “bici-maquina” (bike-machine), as they are called in Mexico, is used to power a water pump. i love the technological contrast, claypunkish.
- garden dreams of kale twitpic.com/bob138 5 months ago
- yuki's garden is looking good twitpic.com/bj4ffe 5 months ago
- RT @rootsimple: Feijoa Fever bit.ly/Ugo9RG 8 months ago
- Rain Garden Talk this Friday at LAEV wp.me/ppgyR-IJ 8 months ago
- Bike Wash at LAEV Next Saturday! wp.me/ppgyR-IE 9 months ago
Cedric on Loan Your Dollars for Local Ec… how to increase peni… on Loan Your Dollars for Local Ec… www.youtube.com on Loan Your Dollars for Local Ec… Ranger Forum on Loan Your Dollars for Local Ec… Immigration Advicers… on Loan Your Dollars for Local Ec…
Tagsart article Arturo Aranda bees bicycle bicycles bike lane bike_lane Bimini Slough Boyle Heights Bresee Foundation City Repair community crime facilitation food foodcoop foodlobby fundraising garden gardening greywater intersection repair Jimmy Lizama Joe Linton LADOT LAUSD lock Lois Arkin Long Beach Los Angeles River Mark Lakeman Maybe Fridays Meetings mural nonprofit consulting parking participation photography Rock the Boat Ron Milam sharrow theft video workshop